This watercolor painting course will allow you to learn the fundamentals of painting in watercolor. Discover essential techniques and practice painting in this aqueous medium in a variety of different environments. Gain knowledge of various brands of watercolor and surfaces such as : watercolor paper hot or cold pressed. Brushes and the technique of wet into wet or dry brush . Simultaneously, learning and acquiring confidence in individual artistic decisions such as: color, temperature, tone, line, mark making, form, shape, placement ,scale, composition, brush calligraphy and the application of the material.
• Windsor and Newton or Hohlbein encouraged brand of watercolor.
• Watercolor brushes a variety in size rounds and flats
• A pad of cold pressed watercolor paper or Hot press watercolor paper
• Cold pressed watercolor paper has a tooth to it. While Hot press watercolor paper is smoothe.
• Two plastic cups and a palette.
• Masking tape
• White gouache