This gouache painting course will allow you to learn the fundamentals of painting in gouache. Discover essential techniques and practice painting in this aqueous medium in a variety of different environments. Gain knowledge of various brands of gouache and surfaces such as: Mylar, watercolor paper, toned paper, brushes, and the application of gouache at its right consistency. Simultaneously, learning and acquiring confidence in individual artistic decisions such as: color, temperature, tone, line, mark making, form, shape, placement, scale, composition, brush calligraphy, and the application of the material.
• Holbein Gouache encouraged brand of gouache, but any gouache brand is alright too.
• Watercolor brushes a variety in size rounds and flats
• Ingres drawing paper any color
• A pad of cold pressed watercolor paper or Hot press watercolor paper
• Cold pressed watercolor paper has a tooth to it. While Hot press watercolor paper is smoothe.
• Two plastic cups and a palette.