This class will teach how to use glass beads and other jewel-like items to create beautiful and complex mosaic designs. This is an all levels class and does not require any previous experience in cutting glass or creating mosaics.
• Durable, rigid substrate approximately 8"x8" (ex - ceramic tile, plywood, wediboard)
• Acrylic paint
• Quick gripping adhesive such as clear GE Silcone II(resealable tube)
• ApoxySculpt or clear Epoxy glue
• Beads (ex- glass, non-corrosive metal, brass ball chain, millefiore, ceramic, jewerly components,) PLASTIC BEADS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE
• Beading wire
• PVA glue - clear dry (examples - Wellbond or Elmers Glue All)
Suggested supplies - q-tips, craft sticks, baby wipes, toothpicks or needle tool, tweezers, masking tape, small paint brush, sharpie marker
VERONICA KAIROS is an artist who works in multiple mediums such as photography, sculpture, fabric arts, ceramic, metals and mosaic. She is a resident artist at the Centre for Arts, Bristol Pennsylvania and her work has been displayed in numerous galleries and museums and is included in numerous personal collections throughout the United States. Veronica Kairos is a member of the Mosaic Society of Philadelphia (MSOP) and the Society of America Mosaic Artists (SAMA).