This registration is for a Half Kiln Rental at Perkins Moorestown Pottery Studio during the Week of April 5. Pottery must be dropped off by Tuesday, April 6. Pick-up is on Tuesday, April 13.
Perkins Pottery Studio in Moorestown is pleased to offer a new service to ceramics students. Firings will occur between quarterly class sessions and are limited.
The price indicated is for standard slow firing cycles. Any firings with special requirements such as ramp/ holds or customized program firings are subject to additional fees. For all glaze firings the pieces must be properly cleaned off on the bottom. If work is not properly wiped off, studio staff may need to clean the bottoms of pieces or stilt work to prevent items sticking to studio shelves. This may incur additional fees to cover labor costs. We will reach out by phone or email prior to taking any such action.
Waiver Required: By choosing to fire with Perkins Center you shall indemnify and hold harmless Perkins Center for the Arts for any pieces that may crack, break, blister, explode or that may merit any unsatisfactory result. Furthermore, you may be responsible for any damage to our kilns cause by your pieces should they, melt, explode, or damage the kiln during an otherwise proper firing. Agreement with the above wavier information is acknowledged by your completion of purchase of the kiln rental.
Drop Off Instructions:
• Email Pottery Studio Manager, Paul Serena firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a drop off.
• Registration must be done 48 hrs in advance
• Drop offs (Pottery Studio Moorestown) on Tuesdays to ensure pieces are fired by the following Tuesday
• All clays and glazes must be able to fire to cone 6
• Renters may register for a multiple rentals for work that exceeds half of the kiln (5 sq ft.)
• In the NOTES section on the registration page, please let us know whether you’re requesting a bisque firing or a glaze firing
Questions may be directed to Paul Serena email@example.com